&&& Creative’s Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998. This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using our website as well as your right to access your information under the DPA.
The information we collect about you
- Through our website, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information about your browser and machine, your rough geological location and the time spend on our website.
- Your IP address (which is a unique identifier that computers and devices use to identify and communicate with each other) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- To deal with your requests and enquiries.
- To contact you for reasons related to your enquiry.
- To notify you about news from &&& Creative.
- To use your IP address to monitor traffic and gather browsing behaviours of visitors to our websites. We will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.
- To create meaningful, actionable analysis that will help us to understand how policy issues and &&& Creative are being talked about and to react accordingly.
Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes or any other services unless you have specifically agreed to let us contact you for these purposes.
We will only share your personal information with a third party if required to do so by law or for the purposes of crime prevention or detection.
We use the following types of cookie:
1. Session cookies: to ensure you are recognised when you move from page to page within our site and that any information you enter is remembered.
2. Persistent cookies: to recognise you as a unique visitor to our website so that we can tailor content to match your interests.
Finding out what information the &&& Creative holds about you
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can ask to see any personal information that we hold about you. Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also need to provide two forms of identification, for example, driving licence, utility bill or passport and, if appropriate, any particulars about the source or location of the information you are requesting.
&&& Creative Ltd.
5 Durham Yard
London E2 6QF